25.08.2022 Portugal, Seia, VI International Song Festival of Serra da Estrela (FICSE) (live)
We invite vocalists to participate in the festival-competition in Portugal. Monetary prizes.
Applications until July 15, 2022
PLACE AND DATE OF THE COMPETITION
The competition and the final Gala-Concert will take place in the Portuguese town of Seia on 25-28 August 2022 according to the following schedule:
– 24, Wednesday: foreign participants and those who do not live in Sei;
– 25, 26, 27 and 28: Festival Days (Gala – Concert on Sunday, 28th);
– 29, Monday: departure of foreign participants.
Participation in the festival is open to children, teenagers and adults, according to the following categories:
– I category – Soloists up to 9 years of age;
– II category – Soloists from 10 to 13 years;
– III category – Soloists from 14 to 17 years;
– IV category – Soloists from the age of 18 (no limit).
NOTE: Vocal ensembles (duets, trios, quartets, etc.) are allowed. Each group will be placed in a category corresponding to the age of the oldest element.
Each participant will take part with two songs. They can be original or not, sung in the player's native language or not. The contestants will sing to the instrumental background or to live music. Songs cannot last longer than four minutes (4'00").
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
To participate, you must complete and submit the application form for the Festival (attachment to the Regulations). Along with the form, you must send a copy of your ID card or passport. Applications must be submitted by July 15, 2022.
Entry fee in the amount of:
– soloists: EUR 50;
- Duets: EUR 30 per person
- Trio: EUR 25 per person
– quartets (and larger groups): 20 euros per person.
Package stay for the amount of 255 Euro per person (competitors and accompanying persons), the following services:
– Accommodation and breakfast (5 nights – 24 to 29 August);
- 5 dinners (24-28 August)
- Transfer from Lisbon–Seia Airport (24 August) and Transfer to Seia–Lisbon Airport (29 August)
– Tourist and cultural entertainment program outside the festival (excursions, sightseeing, pedestrian streets, etc.).