1. Website izachodniopomorskie.pl provides strict compliance with applicable laws relating to privacy and the protection of their personal data. Service obligation arising in addition, with the principle of respect for individual rights seeks to build and maintain trust.
2. The Collected personal data includes any information provided during the registration process such objects, as well as further stages of use. In addition, our servers log the information provided by your browser when browsing the Web.
3. In the process of improving the site and customize its functionality for the needs of all the users of the data collected may be transferred to the requested service. At the same time, to meet the expectations of customers for both Service and third parties may send users to the content of advertising and marketing in the scope of their activities.
5. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of laws 2002 No 101, item 926. as amended). Her Foundation is based in Wolin. Slavic 63/11a, 72-510 Wolin entered into the register of entrepreneurs-the national court register, kept by the District Court in Szczecin.
6. each user whose personal data have been made available, has the right to view and update.
7. For a user with an administrator email address is email@example.com, to which you can send any information, comments, or concerns related to the collection and processing of personal data.
8. Protection of personal data of the users of the service is guaranteed safe and stable data protection system used by the administrator.
1. the service does not collects automatically any information, except information contained in cookies.
2. cookies (also called. "cookies") are information data, in particular the text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and are intended for the use of websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. the entity that places cookies on the user's end device Service cookies and gaining access to them is the service operator izachodniopomorskie.pl-Foundation Benefis based in Wolin. Slavic 63/11a, 72-510 Wolin.
4. cookies are used to:
and Web content) adapt to user preferences and to optimize the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user's device and display the website, customized to their individual needs;
(b)) create statistics that help us understand how Users use Web pages, which allows you to improve their structure and content;
(c) to maintain the user's session) (after logging in), with which the user does not have to on each page of the site to enter your login and password;
(d)) to better match ads that appear on the site.
5. As part of the service, there are two basic types of cookies: session cookies (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the user until you log off, leave the website or disable the software (Web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until the user deletes them.
6. Within the framework of the website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the service;
b) cookies used to ensure safety, for example. used to detect fraud in the authentication as part of the service;
(c)) "performance" cookies, to collect information about how to use the website;
(d)) "functional" cookies, to "remember" user-selected settings and personalized user interface, for example. in terms of the language or region of origin of the user, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
(e)) "advertising" cookies, to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the Web (Web browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user's end device. Website users may at any time change your cookie settings. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or inform them each posting on your device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Web browser).
9. the cookies in the terminal equipment of a user of the service and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator.
10. For more information on cookies is available in the "help" menu in your Web browser.