Red Town Hall in Szczecin
Address: plac Batorego 4, Szczecin, 70-207
A powerful neo-Gothic edifice built between 1875-79. Currently the seat of the institutions.
The building, formerly called the new town hall, was built according to a project Berlin architect Conrad Kruhla, as the building of the magistrate. In the consummation of the window openings are emblems of Szczecin, and the arcaded portico entrance was decorated with allegorical characters (unsaved): agriculture, industry, Sailing and knowledge. In a beautiful neo-Gothic décor.